Bellingen is a small Congregation situated between the sea and the Dorrigo Plateau in the picturesque Bellinger River Valley.
Corner of Hyde and Ford Streets, Bellingen, NSW
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9.30am weekly.
- Communion - 1st Sunday of the month
- All Age worship - 3rd Sunday of the month
- Open Door Craft, 9:00am-12:00pm, Wednesdays.
- Stitched Up, 3:30pm - 5:30pm, Mondays.
- Craft group for High School girls.
- Uniting Church Adult Fellowship, 10:30am Meeting & Lunch, 1st Wednesday of the Month