Coffs Harbour is a large regional city towards the Northern end of the Presbytery area, mid-way between Brisbane & Sydney. It is an area of rapid population growth and the local Congregation has a long history of involvement within the community. The church complex is situated in the centre of town.
This congregation is a lay-led congregation and is linked congregation with the Nana Glen congregation.
21 Gordon Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW - corner Vernon Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9.00am weekly.
- Card and Gift Shop open 10am-2pm Wednesday & Thursday each week.
- Coffee, Craft & Chatter Group 10.00am 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month
- Reading and Conversation Group 10.00am 4th Monday each month
- Soup Kitchen open each day Monday to Friday 12.30 - 1.30pm (closed public holidays)
- Mission Support Group 10:00am 2nd Friday every second month