Comboyne village is located on the picturesque Comboyne Plateau south-west of Port Macquarie and Wauchope and north of Taree.
The Uniting Church has a church on the main street of Comboyne, where people of all Protestant churches gather for worship. Leadership is undertaken in turn by Uniting, Presbyterian, Church of Christ, and Anglican churches.
The Comboyne congregation and the Wauchope congregation comprise the Wauchope and District Uniting Church.
47 Main Street (Comboyne Road), Comboyne NSW - west of Hill Street, and southeast of Thone Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 11:15am weekly.
- Communion: arranged by each denomination on a varying basis.
- Church office: Ph 02 6585 1488
- Secretary: Ms Robin Starr
- Ph 02 6585 1488
- Property Hiring: Ms Sue Schmitzer
- Ph 0439 851 359
- Postal: 41A Hastings Street, Wauchope NSW 2446