Coopernook is located adjacent to the Pacific Highway, northeast of Taree.
Coopernook is associated with Harrington and Lansdowne as the Lower Manning cluster. Lower Manning Uniting Church’s Mission Statement is “To be the People of God in this area by increasing our interaction with the local community in ways that offer pastoral care, enhance the worship of God and lead to Christian growth and learning.”
6 Petrie St, Coopernook NSW - just off Macquarie Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services 9:30am 2nd and 4th Sundays
- Communion on 4th Sunday
- 5th Sundays: shared between 3 worship centres
- UC Adult Fellowship and Craft groups, including quilting.
- Harvest Festival Auction (4th Monday in February at 7:00pm)
- Paton Hall Fete (begun in 1955) 2nd Saturday in November.
- Coopernook UC is actively engaged in the community with the annual Carols by Candlelight attracting over 400 people.
- SRE is taught in the local school.