Dorrigo is undoubtedly the Congregation of this Presbytery with the greatest altitude! It is right on the edge of the beautiful Dorrigo Plateau with rich pastoral lands set amongst rolling hills, bordered by the World Heritage National Park, waterfalls, fertile soil and stunning mountain scenery. It challenges the Gloucester Congregation for the title of the most isolated congregation of the Presbytery!
The Dorrigo Congregation is a lay-led congregation with Di McDonald acting as lay agent for the church.
7 Myrtle Street, Dorrigo, NSW - approach from Cedar Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 10.30am weekly.
- Communion - First Sunday of the month
- Combined Churches Prayer and Praise on 1st Monday of each month at 5.00pm
- Meet & Make Craft Group 1st, 3rd & 5th Mondays
- Adult Fellowship at 10.00am 1st Thursday monthly
- Pastoral Leadership: Lay Presider Mrs Rosemary Fredericks
- Ph. 02 6657 2114
- Property Hiring: Mr Ray & Mrs Josie Francis
- Ph. 02 6657 2403
- Secretary: Mrs Fayleen Arevalo
- Ph 02 6657 1320,
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: PO Box 22, DORRIGO NSW 2453