The Gladstone Congregation serves the twin towns of Gladstone (a small town on the southern bank of the Macleay River) and Smithtown (a similarly-sized town on the northern bank), together with the surrounding rural areas.
It is situated midway between Kempsey and South West Rocks. It is part of a group of congregations known collectively as Lower Macleay River Multi Centre that, as well as Gladstone, includes the South West Rocks congregation and Yarrahapinni faith community.
The three congregations share a minister, though the position is currently vacant.
The Gladstone Congregation has served the people of the region for over 100 years and the present building is over 85 years old.
1 Kinchela Street, Gladstone NSW - corner Darkwater Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 10:00am weekly
- Communion: 2nd Sundays
- “Treasure and Trash” market is held on the fourth Saturday of each month on the church grounds.
- Pastoral and Property Hiring:
- Marie Ford - Phone: 02 6567 4461
- Clare Porter - Phone 02 6567 4619