Gloucester is a beautiful small town set at the foot of the Buccan Buccan (the Bucketts Mountains) and is basecamp for World Heritage Barrington Tops. It is an area of productive farmlands and an emerald-green network of national parks, forests and conservation areas.
The Uniting Church is a lay-led medium sized friendly and active congregation. Its members have strong community involvement.
5 Cowper Street, Gloucester NSW - between Church and Barrington Streets.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9:30am weekly
- Communion: 1st Sundays
- Bible Study: Friday nights 7.30pm weekly
- Uniting Church Adult Fellowship – meet monthly
- YOY - Youth of Yesteryear, meet monthly
- Café on Cowper – a no-charge lunch, 2nd Wednesday of the month at 12.00pm.
- Sewing for Missions – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Wards River Coffee Morning – Alternate Fridays
- Court Outreach – Providing refreshments at Court House on Court days for those that need it.