Hallidays Point is a growing area between Taree and Forster with a varied community which includes young families and retirees. It is also a popular holiday destination and visitors are attracted by our beautiful beaches and pristine environment.
Our Church is a vibrant lay led congregation. We conduct a varied range of outreach mission activities within the local community.
17 Diamond Beach Road, Hallidays Point NSW - just off Blackhead Road.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services: 9:00am weekly
- Communion: 3rd Sundays
- 4th Sunday: 5:00pm Fellowship Service followed by supper
- Over 55’s luncheon held on Wednesdays fortnightly.
- Craft group held alternate Wednesdays to over 55’s lunch.
- Mens’ Fellowship Fridays weekly at Hallidays Shores Retirement Village.
- Blokes Shed Wednesdays and Thursdays (Managed by Lions Club of Hallidays Point.
- Kids Klub on alternate Fridays during school terms for primary school aged children years through 3 to 6.
- Pastoral and Property Hiring: Mrs Pat Coster
- Phone: 02 6559 2898
- Mobile: 0408 212 172
- Ken Maloney
- Phone: 02 6559 3479
- Mobile: 0417 736 967
- Postal: PO Box 5063, HALLIDAYS POINT NSW 2430