Harrington is located on the northern side of the mouth of the Manning River, east of Taree.
Harrington is associated with Coopernook and Lansdowne as the Lower Manning cluster. Lower Manning Uniting Church’s Mission Statement is “To be the People of God in this area by increasing our interaction with the local community in ways that offer pastoral care, enhance the worship of God and lead to Christian growth and learning.”
30 High St, Harrington, NSW - between Goode and Pilot Streets. (Don't enter from Hedges Street.)
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services 8:45am 1st and 3rd Sundays
- 5th Sundays: shared between 3 worship centres
- 4th Sunday: Communion at Coopernook 9:30am.
- There are active UC Adult Fellowship and Bible Study groups.
- The Congregation regularly meets with other churches with a great sense of ecumenism for Christmas, Easter, World Day of Prayer, School Services and the other major festivals of the year.
- SRE is taught in the local school.