Manning Uniting Church is a regional church serving Taree and surrounding areas. The church, Ministry Centre and Red Dove Coffee Shop are in the heart of Taree CBD and are used by hundreds of individuals and organisations every week. There is also a Community Centre and Community Garden in Main Street, Cundletown.
Rev Narelle Penman is the Minister in settlement.
29 Albert St, Taree NSW - between Macquarie and Manning Streets. Adjoins Manning Mall.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services:
- 1st to 4th Sundays: 9:00am
- 5th Sunday: 11:00am, followed by lunch
- Communion: 4th Sunday
- Seniors service: 11:30am, followed by lunch
- Banjul Lodge Retirement Village: 9:30am 1st Friday of month
- Taize Service: 12:15pm 4th Wednesday of month
- Red Dove Coffee Shop: 9:30am - 2:00pm Monday to Friday
- Cundletown Community Centre & Garden, Main St, Cundletown
- Pastoral: Rev Narelle Penman
- Phone: 02 6552 3850
- Mobile: 0407 240 253
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office and Property Hiring (9:30am - 1:00pm Monday to Friday): Kathy Lewis
- Phone: 02 6553 3850
- Fax: 02 6551 2074
- Email: email@example.com
- Red Dove Coffee Shop:
- Phone: 02 6552 7229
- Postal: PO Box 319, TAREE NSW 2430