The Sawtell Church is a small Congregation which is drawn from Sawtell, Toormina and Boambee. The congregation is lay lead but is seeking a part time Minister.
24 Elizabeth Street, Sawtell, NSW - north of Second Avenue
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9.00am weekly.
- Communion - Fourth Sunday of the month
- Tai Chi (qigong) Friday mornings 9.15 - 10.15am. Contact Anne Ph 6656 2930
- Table Tennis group Mondays. Contact Ray Ph 5619 2967
- Night on the town 3rd Friday
- Kreekers canoeing group. Contact Nita Ph 6653 3191
- Thursday Ladies Lunch. Contact Ailsa Ph 6658 3051
- Annual Carols by Candlelight in conjunction with the Sawtell Golf Club.
- Anzac Dawn service coffee and Anzac biscuits in conjunction with the RSL sub branch
- Chairman of Church Council and Congregation: Colin Robson
- Phone: 02 6696 3994
- Email: email@example.com
- Church Council Secretary: Anne Burnett
- Phone: 02 6656 2930
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Hiring: Kath Willcocks
- Phone: 02 6658 2774
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: PO Box 6, SAWTELL NSW 2452