Wauchope is a small Congregation in the township which is situated beside the Hastings River, about 20km inland from Port Macquarie.
The church and hall are located in the centre of the Wauchope business district, on Hastings Street, next door to the Wauchope Courthouse, and across the road from the Hastings Co-op IGA Supermarket. The congregation, together with the Comboyne congregation, comprise Wauchope and District Uniting Church.
The congregation is currently led by lay people.
41A Hastings Street, Wauchope NSW - between High Street (Oxley Highway) and Young Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, 9.00am weekly.
- Communion - First Sunday of the month
- Community Meals Program, 12:00pm to 1.30pm, each Friday. A nutritious meal if offered to those who wish to attend. Donations are accepted but there is no entry fee.
- KUCA Club, 3:30pm - 5:30pm, Fridays.
An after-school activity group for Primary School children.
- Ladies Fellowship, 1:00pm meeting on the first Tuesday of the Month
- Mens Fellowship, meeting with dinner at 6:00pm on the fourth Thursday of the month
- Wauchope Youth Group, supervised activities with dinner from 6.00pm, open to High School and upper Primary school aged children.
- Church office: Ph 02 6585 1488
- Secretary: Ms Robin Starr
- Ph 02 6585 1488
- Property Hiring: Ms Sue Schmitzer
- Ph 0439 851 359
- Postal: 41A Hastings Street, Wauchope NSW 2446