Wingham is a rural town situated on the mid-north coast of NSW inland from Taree.
The congregation is currently lay-lead, and is related to the Elands congregation, on the Comboyne Plateau.
39 Farquhar Street, Wingham, NSW - between Queen and Primrose Streets.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services 9:00am weekly
- Communion: 2nd Sundays
- 9:00am Sunday School in term time
- Evening Services (September - April)
- 7:00pm 2nd Sundays
- Services also 7:00pm 2nd Sunday of month
- Craft – Tuesdays 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Cards & Conversation Thursdays 1:00 - 4:00pm
- Community Sing-a-long 2nd Thursday each month 9.30 - 11.00am
- Bi-monthly Dinners