Woolgoolga is the most northerly of the congregations of the Mid North Coast Presbytery, located 25 kilometres north of Coffs Harbour.
Back in 1998, recognising the difficulty of the Congregation’s being serviced from Coffs Harbour, the Woolgoolga Congregation selected four of its lay members who, with appropriate training and official recognition by the Presbytery, were commissioned as a Lay Ministry Team.
Although the personnel has changed a little, the team (currently three members strong, as you can see below) continues to survive and thrive.
5 Trafalgar St, Woolgoolga NSW - between Fawcett Street and Nightingale Street.
Service and Activity Times
- Sunday Services, weekly.
- 8:50am Praise in Song
- 9:00am Worship (Communion - fourth Sunday of the month)
- 4:00pm Prayer Meeting, first and third Sundays of the month
- Woolgoolga Retirement Village, High Street Woolgoolga:
- 2:00pm second Wednesday of each month
- Various Bible studies are held in the church or home groups, throughout the week
- A Table Games group meet every Tuesday morning - and is opened to the wider community both men and women.
- A Craft group meet every Tuesday afternoon - and is opened to the wider community
- Church office: Fridays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Phone: 02 6654 1887
- Email: email@example.com
- Ministerial/Pastoral Leadership: Mrs Valerie Moase
- Phone: 02 6649 2657
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Church Council Secretary: Mrs Kay Backman
- Phone: 02 6654 0439
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal: PO Box 599 WOOLGOOLGA NSW 2456